Today, wedding planning is all about the blogs. We’re in an age where anyone can share their experiences and advice with the masses, which means two things: 1) There’s a LOT of information out there, much of which is not ideal; but 2) Amongst the mass of information, there are some jewels that are undeniably wonderful wedding resources.
Some offer visual inspiration, offering beautiful images that make us wish our budget was unlimited. Others give valuable DIY tutorials and suggestions for matching a budget. Maybe you want a modern, sleek wedding. There’s a blog for that, too. Here’s some of the best out there—hopefully at least one of them will inspire you:
2. Bridal Snob—A visual collection of simply stunning wedding ideas—with attitude!
3. Green Wedding Shoes—Inspiration from Southern California for a modern bride
4. The Knotty Bride—When you want your wedding to celebrate, unquestionably, Y-O-U
5. Rock N’ Roll Bride—How to make your wedding ROCK in a unique way
6. Ruffled Blog—Everything vintage, indie, and DIY for creative brides
7. Offbeat Bride—A great resource for those looking to spice up the big day with something less traditional
8. Austin Wedding Blog—Smart and sassy, it’ll keep fresh and trendy ideas coming your way
9. 100 Layer Cake—A magnificent collection of resources for the perfect wedding
10. Wedding Chicks—For finding inspiration, vendors, freebies, tips, and much more.